TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH: DRKEA K990I
FOR 2 USERS, STORES 99 READINGS EACH
You can share your DrKea Blood Pressure Monitor with a family member or friend without being confused about your last stored memory reading. Monitor your blood pressures and pulse rate with ease of mind. You may store up to 99 readings for each userand each reading comes with date and time stamp. No more manual recording of your readings all the time!
- Crystal Clear LED Backlit Display: Take reading in the dark.
- Latest AccuRead Technology: Prevents inaccurate usage.
- Large Cuff: Fits 9″ to 17″ upper arm size.
STEPS FOR ACCURATE MEASUREMENT
1. Sit and rest for about 5 min before taking your blood pressure
2. Place cuff on your left upper arm just above your elbow. Ensure that the cuff strap is at your heart level.
3. Press “ON” to operate the blood pressure machine.
4. Do not talk or move around while taking any readings.
- Always take measurement at the same time of the day.
- Avoid exercising, bathing, eating, smoking, and drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages for 30 minutes prior. Ideally, rest 15 minutes before you begin. Your readings will be automatically stored in your blood pressure monitor so you can share them with your doctor.
- ACCURATE & RELIABLE – Clinically tested and recommended by doctors and obstetricians for its reliability and accuracy. Durable and long lasting device makes it the perfect health care device for your family.
- EASY TO USE – Simply press ON button to start measurement. No complicated setups required. Batteries and Storage Bag included.
- BACKLIT LED SCREEN – Monitor your blood pressure anytime anywhere, even in the comfort of your bedroom, without turning on the lights.
- PERFECT FOR TRAVELLING – Our DrKea Upper Arm BP Monitor comes with storage bag, to keep your bp device clean and dust free. Perfect size for your luggage, bring it anywhere, anytime.
- STORAGE BAG & BATTERIES INCLUDED – No additional purchases required to set up your DrKea BP Monitor. Comes with a nice storage bag to keep everything nicely without losing it.